Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ramanimahesh <ma...@mayam.com> on 2015/02/03 16:09:42 UTC

Apache ODE Execution Events filtering

Hi,
I'm using Intalio BPMS which uses apache ode. I would like to filter the
events that get recorded in the DB. I've tried enabling/disable events using

< dd:enable-event>activityLifecycle< /bpel:enable-event>
But I would like to be even more specific like activity-name or
activity-type. Because in a particular scope there are a number of
activityLifecycle events, but I would like to see only the following

"name: ActivityExecStartEvent" and "activity-name: xxxxx" and
"activity-type: OPickReceive"

Apologies if my question is too vague. I can give any info you require.

Thanks

Re: Apache ODE Execution Events filtering

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For any queries on vendor specific distributions, kindly approach their own
forums.

We can only address queries on Apache ODE distribution.

Events cannot be enabled/disabled at an individual level. It's based on
Event Type.

As far as Apache ODE distribution is concerned kindly have a look at,
http://ode.apache.org/ode-execution-events.html

regards,
sathwik