Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 00:44:29 UTC

gradle and sbt in 0.8.1

I see both gradle and sbt files in the 0.8.1 branch. Surely we aren't
planning on releasing with two build systems, right?

-Jay

Re: gradle and sbt in 0.8.1

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Cool, just checking :-)

-Jay

Re: gradle and sbt in 0.8.1

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

Re: gradle and sbt in 0.8.1

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.
I am in favor of removing it before the 0.8.1 release

I don't know if folks are comfortable and ready for it to go before then?

In either case I uploaded a patch cleaning it out

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly