Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by "Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira" <sa...@cuia.com.br> on 2014/07/03 14:55:55 UTC

Write Inconsistency to update a row

I have two Cassandra 2.0.5 servers running with some datas inserted, where
each row have one empty column. When the client send a lot of update
commands to fill this column in each row, some lines update their content,
but some lines remain with the empty column.

Using one server, this never happens!

Any suggestions?

Tks.
--
Atenciosamente,
Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira

Re: Write Inconsistency to update a row

Posted by "Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira" <sa...@cuia.com.br>.
I've installed ntpd. Thanks!

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.

Posted by "Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira" <sa...@cuia.com.br>.

Posted by "Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira" <sa...@cuia.com.br>.

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@basetechnology.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
Did you make sure all the nodes are on the same time?  If they're not,
you'll get some weird results.

Posted by "Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira" <sa...@cuia.com.br>.

Posted by Panagiotis Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira" <sa...@cuia.com.br>.