Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Kamath, Navin" <na...@iona.com> on 2008/04/03 19:39:46 UTC

WSDL2C

Hi there,

I want to use WSDL2C tool from Axis2 on windows to generate some C code.
But no matter which version I download I don't see the tool in bin
folder.

I understand that the tool itself belongs to Axis2/J. The versions I
tried are

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_3/download.cgi using a local
mirror

http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/
distribution-snapshot-bin.zip

I also see jars under nightly
http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.axis2/jars/ but seem
older, hence didn't download it but if it's helps in any way, I can do
that as well.

I just want to use some distribution and generate code rather than
building Axis2/C or Axis2/J myself. What am I missing?

Can anyone help me? If this is a question for the Java user list please
let me know so that I can sign up for it rather than the c user list

Regards,
Navin

RE: WSDL2C

Posted by "Kamath, Navin" <na...@iona.com>.
I put the declarations before the actual code and it is compiling fine
now, (the headers were already included). Too much C++ programming has
put me away from the C world ;)

I should have stuck to the original style in the example, instead I
tried to minimize on the lines of code.

This (xsd -> xsd1) is not an issue, I had mistakenly attached slightly
old wsdl. But thanks for spotting it anyways.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Navin

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: WSDL2C

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kamath,

RE: WSDL2C

wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I downloaded 1.3.0 binary distribution of Axis2/C from
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/download.cgi  using my local mirror but
> after extracting axis2c-bin-1.3.0-win32.zip
>
>  I see the following structure
>
>  C:\Axis2\axis2c-bin-1.3.0-win32>ls -1  AUTHORS  CREDITS  INSTALL
> LICENSE  NEWS  NOTICE  README  axis2.xml  bin  docs  ides  include
> lib  logs  modules  samples
>
>  No tools folder in the distribution, should I be trying a nightly
> distribution. If I am right, then this tool was part of the
> distribution  since some time, right?
>
>  Thanks for the quick reply
>
>  Regards,
>  Navin