Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/15 16:10:22 UTC

Re: expressions in "If" component?

Nope, the default Tapestry expression language can only read
properties, not do higher order things the way OGNL can.  Because you
can change your Java class on the fly, there isn't a pressing need.  I
suspect a later release of Tapestry will expand the power of the
expression language.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50