Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Marco Sinhoreli <ms...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 04:03:58 UTC

Brazilian user group

Hi guys!

My name is Marco Sinhoreli, I am from Brazil and I have been following the
CloudStack for a long time and I am very happy to see this great software
to be adopted for many companies and user in my country. Because of this, I
organized an user group in linkedin [1] and a mailing list [2] in
portuguese to aggregate CloudStack users to share knowledge and news. In
September will be a Cloud event in Brazil [3] where I am searching ways to
organize a build cloud day like you have in others countries. I am very
excited to help with this and please, let me know how I can promote it and
how I can have help from you to organize and have speakers from the
CloudStack team.

Cheers!!

[1] http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Grupo-Usuários-CloudStack-Brasil-5062193
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/cloudstack-br