Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2015/03/05 23:21:20 UTC

Proofing Tool GUI V3.0 - beta - build 72 - 2015-03-05

Hello everyone,

Tonight I have updated PTG to build 72.

As you probably know, this is an open-source Hunspell tool which I am
using to work on the British dictionary.

The last build I released was 70 and, since then, I have been able to
optimise a lot the processing of wordlists. en_GB now takes almost half
the time to process (extract, count, etc). This will also be visible on
other dictionaries.

I have also added the feature of exporting wordlists with just the
hyphens, and that is why I decided to release this build today:

Proofing Tool GUI 3.0 - beta - build 72 is available from its official site:
http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

Please notice that it only works with one code chr in the .AFFs (some
more recent .AFFs may use other forms of encoding such as numbers and
letters several characters long). I tried to improve this, but it is
very hard to accomplish. Even more than that form of encoding also uses
recursivity in the rules which is a mess without proper documentation.

Thanks!

Kind regards,