Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aman Sinha <am...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/23 02:13:51 UTC

Apache Drill Hangout July 23rd

Hi Drillers,

We will have our bi-weekly hangout tomorrow, July 23rd, at 10 AM PST
(link: https://meet.google.com/yki-iqdf-tai ).

If there are any topics you would like to discuss during the hangout please
respond to this email.

I believe last time Weijie mentioned he could talk about the hash join
enhancements he is working on.   Would be very interesting !

-Aman

Re: Apache Drill Hangout July 23rd

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps next time Weijie :)
In today's hangout we discussed the progress for Drill's Metastore and Hive
complex type support.
We also heard from 2 contributors who have gotten Drill to run on ARM
processors and are going to present their findings in ApacheCon 2019.
There was a question about where to find Drill's docker images.  Here are
the links:
Doc: http://drill.apache.org/docs/running-drill-on-docker/
Images: https://hub.docker.com/r/drill/apache-drill/tags

Posted by Aman Sinha <am...@gmail.com>.