Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de> on 2000/08/04 15:19:17 UTC

Re: newbie - dependency question

Joel,

I've modified src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/DirectoryScanner.java in
CVS, could you do me a favor and try a version of Ant compiled with
the changed class - this one should only scan src/com/jnana/alert when
invoked like

<javac srcdir="src">
  <include name="com/jnana/alert/*.java" />
</javac>

This should improve the performance in a setup like yours considerably
- but I'd like to hear that from you 8^).

The change is isolated, you wouldn't need to update anything else.

Stefan