Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Christopher Dancy <no...@github.com> on 2015/09/12 15:58:20 UTC

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-985: Add members API (#196)

@nacx can we merge this? I'm going to backtrack on statements I made above about requiring builders. If it's not necessary at this point I'd rather leave it out. I was not having great success in implementing it and would like to continue moving forward and circle back at some later date to code the builders.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/196#issuecomment-139772645