Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ian Huynh <ia...@hubspan.com> on 2003/12/14 21:56:52 UTC

ant task and HTML output ?? HOW TO?

I've been able to use  ServletTestRunner?xsl=cactus-report.xsl
to return the XML results with and embedded xsl in it.

If i am running  from <cactus> ant task, how would I achieve the same effect ?

Thanks

Re: ant task and HTML output ?? HOW TO?

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Well, you should have read this:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/

and also this:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/howto_ant_cactus.html

In addition, check out the sample-servlet application that comes with
the Cactus distribution. The build transforms the test results to HTML
pages using Ant's <junitreport> task.

If you have any more specific questions, please post them.

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de