Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ar...@za.safmarine.com on 2004/02/04 12:09:19 UTC

/ /OREF:CPT7CF94 Check project out of repository

Hi All,

I'm not 100% sure if this is even possible to do...

In short...
I would like Maven to checkout a project for me from another server
and then run the instructions in my project.xml file against the
checked out code.

More...
I would like Maven to checkout my project from CVS repository into
directory /blabla/projects/rbookings/.
Directory /blabla/projects/rbookings/ contains my project.xml file
that I wish to run.Repository is on another server running NT CVS.

I'm not to sure about the syntax for the connection to NT CVS.
We use pserver as CVS protocol.

All I have defined so far is the <repository/> in my project.xml file
that looks something like this:

  <repository>
    <connection>scm|cvs|pserver|anoncvs@myserver01|d:
\cvs\Projects\ReeferBookings</connection>
    <developerConnection>scm|cvs|pserver|${maven.username}
@myserver|d:\cvs\Projects\ReeferBookings</developerConnection>
  </repository>

Response I got was:
"repository connection string contains less than six tokens"

Any ideas?

Regards,
--Alen