Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by jagan <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/10 23:10:26 UTC

One Oozie job at a time

Hi,

Is there a flag in the oozie configuration file that would make oozie only execute one job at a time but queue the other incoming jobs? I found a few flags in the xml files under conf/ but could not tell which flag to modify. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Jagan

Re: One Oozie job at a time

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Jagan,

Do you mean single MapReduce job at a time or Oozie job?

--Mona