Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Rahul P Akolkar <ak...@us.ibm.com> on 2004/11/30 23:18:53 UTC

Please do not request return receipts

In keeping with mailing list etiquette, please do not request return
receipts. At least a couple of us are on DSN complaint mail servers, and
for reasons irrelevant to this list, that can't be changed.

Thank you for your co-operation!
-Rahul

Re: Please do not request return receipts

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
Hi Rahul,

I agree with you that requesting the receipts is 'bad netiquette', but I
think the list software should handle it (for instance, I've
participated on some Linux lists that would automatically bounce such
messages).

If you you're in the mood for it, please suggest this improvement
somewhere at Apache (I think it should be on the infra-structure list or
bug tracking site).

-- Felipe