Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/21 00:06:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new HBase committer YI Liang

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Yi Liang has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer
on the project.

We appreciate all of Yi's great work thus far and look forward to
his continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Yi!

Jerry

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new HBase committer YI Liang

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Welcome Yi Liang (thanks for the help so far... )

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yi Liang!!!

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yi Liang!!!

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your continuing contributions!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Yi!

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Yi! Well deserved!

Posted by OpenInx <op...@gmail.com>.

--
==============================

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Yi !

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Yi.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new HBase committer YI Liang

Posted by Misty Stanley-Jones <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome new HBase committer YI Liang

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best Regards,
Yu