Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 02:33:46 UTC

org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.uix.ProcessRenderer

Hello all,

Anyone knows if that class is still used? I cannot find any usage using
Eclipse and it's using UINode architecture so I'm tempted to kill it.

~ Simon

Re: org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.uix.ProcessRenderer

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
It's the JSF renderer for ProcessChoiceBar - check faces-config.xml.

-- Adam