Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arpana Bansal <Ar...@solutionsny.com> on 2007/06/07 13:50:23 UTC

FW: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly

Our site is hosted on Tomcat 5.5 and IIS server.
We are getting following error when we try to uplaod a file of size greater than around 100KB.

javax.servlet.ServletException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
	org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.java:191)
	org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:389)
	org.apache.struts.chain.commands.servlet.PopulateActionForm.populate(PopulateActionForm.java:45)
	org.apache.struts.chain.commands.AbstractPopulateActionForm.execute(AbstractPopulateActionForm.java:57)
	org.apache.struts.chain.commands.ActionCommandBase.execute(ActionCommandBase.java:48)
	org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:190)
	org.apache.commons.chain.generic.LookupCommand.execute(LookupCommand.java:304)
	org.apache.commons.chain.impl.ChainBase.execute(ChainBase.java:190)
	org.apache.struts.chain.ComposableRequestProcessor.process(ComposableRequestProcessor.java:280)
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1858)
	org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:459)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

We donot get this error if we access the site directly using tomcat and bypass IIS.
As per other sites we updated the ISAPI_redirector.dll(229Kb) to the latest one on tomcat. And then restarted the servers. But still we are unable to upload files greater than 100KB.
Is there any IIS settings that we need to change??