Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/06/19 21:57:57 UTC

[VOTE] Complete Discontinuation of IGFS and Hadoop Accelerator

Igniters,

Based on our earlier discussion [1], let's formalize our decision and vote
for the following:

   - IGFS and In-Memory Hadoop Accelerator components are to be
   discontinued and no longer supported by the community
   - The existing source code of IGFS and In-Memory Hadoop Accelerator is
   to be removed from Ignite master. Before that, a special branch like
   "ignite-igfs-and-hadoop-accelerator" to be forked off the master in order
   to preserve the sources in Git history for those who might need it.

Please cast your vote:

+1 - agree
0 - indifferent
-1 - disagree, explain why.

The vote lasts for the next 72 hours.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSSION-Complete-Discontinuation-of-IGFS-and-Hadoop-Accelerator-td42282.html#a42326

-
Denis

Re: [VOTE] Complete Discontinuation of IGFS and Hadoop Accelerator

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 for moving to a separate branch from the master

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: [VOTE] Complete Discontinuation of IGFS and Hadoop Accelerator

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: [VOTE] Complete Discontinuation of IGFS and Hadoop Accelerator

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [VOTE] Complete Discontinuation of IGFS and Hadoop Accelerator

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1