Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de> on 2015/02/18 20:20:56 UTC

Make "wicketpath" HTML5 compatible

Hi all,

is there any easy way to influence the rendering of "wicketpath" in
Wicket if isOutputComponentPath is enabled on a page or application
level? I would like to change it to "data-wicketpath" or
"wicket:wicketpath" or something like that to be able to validate my
HTML if this attribute is rendered.

Is adding a response filter using IRequestCycleSettings a good way to
got? And if so, how about simply using a global regexp to replace all
occurrences of "wicketpath" and clear and set again the data of
AppendingStringBuffer? Would that be a major performance hit?

Or is there any way how can I do something like onComponentTag for
each component in a page and replace the tag directly there?

Thanks for your input!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

Re: Make "wicketpath" HTML5 compatible

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yes, this is supported. But only in Wicket 7.x.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov