Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2011/07/07 12:54:17 UTC

[VOTE] RC3 for Apache Hama 0.3-incubating

Hi,

I just uploaded the RC3 for Hama 0.3-incubating. This RC fixes notice
and license problems. There's no code-level change.

Artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~edwardyoon/dist/0.3.0-RC3/

SVN Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/hama/tags/0.3-RC3/

Please vote for this release.

Here's my +1.

P.S., In next release, we should clear the problems related with maven
build, release, deploy, and dependencies.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [VOTE] RC3 for Apache Hama 0.3-incubating

Posted by Thomas Jungblut <th...@googlemail.com>.
+1!

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin

mobile: 0170-3081070

business: thomas.jungblut@testberichte.de
private: thomas.jungblut@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] RC3 for Apache Hama 0.3-incubating

Posted by Ashish Agarwal <as...@gmail.com>.
+1

-- Ashish

Posted by ChiaHung Lin <ch...@nuk.edu.tw>.