Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Consultas <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/20 02:47:42 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache2 start error

Hi,

I'm installed apache 2.5. When start the service, sent error: <OS 1004> -
"make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80 no listening sockets
available, shutting down"

What is this?

Some body help me, please

Re: [users@httpd] Apache2 start error

Posted by Eimantas Vaiciunas <ei...@sc.vu.lt>.
On Tuesday 20 July 2004 02:47, Consultas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm installed apache 2.5. When start the service, sent error: <OS 1004> -
> "make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:80 no listening sockets
> available, shutting down"
Some other program uses port 80 (maybe you're using Skype or other httpd than
apache?)