Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2003/07/07 17:52:53 UTC

Page Envelope

After fixing the Authoring and Live URL of the tabs (menubar) I think we
should consolidate the page envelope. Here's a basic suggestion to start
with:

<lenya:page>
   <lenya:head>
     <lenya:url href="..." />
     <lenya:area id="authoring" />
     <lenya:user id="lenya" />
     <lenya:servertime>Mon Jul 07 17:42:16 CEST 2003</lenya:servertime>
     <lenya:menus>
     </lenya:menus>
   </lenya:head>

   <lenya:body>
   </lenya:body>
</lenya:page>

makes sense?

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya

Re: Page Envelope

Posted by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com>.
Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> writes:

> After fixing the Authoring and Live URL of the tabs (menubar) I think
> we should consolidate the page envelope. Here's a basic suggestion to
> start with:

[proposal removed for brevity]

Makes sense.

What matters to me is that the underlying technology is consolidated,
i.e. all is done be the PageEnvelope class and exported or made
accessible in sitemap and xsps through the page envelope input module.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich