Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2010/09/01 11:08:06 UTC

[VOTE] Release Commons Threads 3.0.2 and Sling Eventing 2.4.0

Hi,

it's time for some more releases :)

We solved one important issue in the Commons Threads 3.0.2

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310710&fixfor=12314482

and some important fixes and improvements in the Sling Eventing 2.4.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310710&fixfor=12314794

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-005/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 005 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

[VOTE RESULT] Release Commons Threads 3.0.2 and Sling Eventing 2.4.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

the vote to release Apache Sling Commons Threads 3.0.2 and Apache Sling
Eventing 2.4.0 passed successfully with three binding votes from Felix
Meschberger, Ian Boston, and Carsten Ziegeler.

Thanks for voting. I'll upload the artifacts.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Threads 3.0.2 and Sling Eventing 2.4.0

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
+1
All artifacts check out ok.
Ian