Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Elliot West <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 22:00:41 UTC

Request to contribute to the Hive project

Hi,

I'd like to be added as a contributor to the Hive project as I have a
number of patches that I'd like to submit. My JIRA user name is 'teabot'.

Many thanks - Elliot.

Re: Request to contribute to the Hive project

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.
Done. Looking forward to your contributions Elliot!