Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/11/01 02:12:08 UTC

SVN Externals (was Re: Rebranched JSF 1.2 codebase)

for myfaces, shale (and struts? (I bet!)) Wendy is doing that,

I changed the subject to get her attention on that here :)

Perhaps she has some points or can help out here.
:)

(note, that any existing myfaces committer can be added to the
adffaces unix group at any time)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf