Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Martin, John M. (Number Six Software)" <Jo...@va.gov> on 2006/02/10 22:21:20 UTC

Maven 2 - Ant - Regular Expressions

I have an ant task (ant 1.6.5) that uses the regexpmapper.  When I run
the task with just ant, it works.

When I add that task using antrun in maven, I get this error:

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/var/home/jmartin/build.xml:80: Could not create type regexpmapper due
to No supported regular expression matcher found

I don't understand where this is coming from.

-->John

My pom has this:

<build>
      <plugins>
         <plugin>
            <version>1.0</version>
            <executions>
               <execution>
                  <id>ant-install</id>
                  <phase>install</phase>
                  <configuration>
                     <tasks>
                        <ant antfile="${basedir}/build.xml"
inheritRefs="true">
                           <target name="prepare-portal"/>
                        </ant>
                     </tasks>
                  </configuration>
                  <goals>
                     <goal>run</goal>
                  </goals>
               </execution>
            </executions>
            <dependencies>
               <dependency>
                  <groupId>ant-apache-regexp</groupId>
                  <artifactId>ant-apache-regexp</artifactId>
                  <version>1.6.5</version>
                  <scope>runtime</scope>
               </dependency>
            </dependencies>