Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2015/06/10 22:08:09 UTC

[VOTE][Result] Release of Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20150606-M9

I'm closing the vote. It passed with 7 binding and 1 non-binding:

Lucas
Shawn
Emmanuel
Pierre
Kai (non-binding)
Kiran
Felix
Stefan

I'll publish the artifacts, update the website, and prepare the annouce
mail.

Many thanks for reviewing, and for the warm words.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: [VOTE][Result] Release of Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20150606-M9

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 06/12/2015 01:16 AM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> the artifacts are published, the (staging) website is updated (except
> update site instructions). But I have difficulties with the update site,
> see also DIRSTUDIO-1055, even the workaround mentioned there doesn't
> work. I'll continue with investigation tomorrow and will hold back
> publishing website and announcement.

Finally the update site works. I published the website and will send the
announcement mail tomorrow. Feel free to review the website and test
download again.

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
Hi guys,