Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Krishnakumar B <ww...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/10 21:12:53 UTC

GBean starting message

Hi,

When deploying realms i get Successfullly deployed. When starting the
server i get the following message.

Warning : some gbens not started successfully.

(gbean -name) starting.

If i try starting these GBeans using deployer it says already started.

These GBeans are in starting state and are not coming to started state.

Any idea what the possible reasons?

I have posted some ?s related to this in user list. These are
primarily realm related GBeans and when i start the server they r
always in starting state.

Thanks for the help.

Regards
Krish

Re: GBean starting message

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I think you had a <module> wrong in a reference.

In general when you get one of these warnings the way to investigate is
to look in the geronimo log and search for the gbean name starting from
the end (or the warning message).  Look for entries like

gbean foo not started because no gbeans ..... <object name pattern>

This should give you a strong hint about what is missing or wrong in
the reference pattern.

Hope this helps
david jencks