Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sandeep kaur <sa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/07/10 14:27:37 UTC

changing port 8983 to 8080 for Tomcat in solr

Hi,

Solr is working with jetty at port 8983.
I want Solr to send the requets to port 8080.

I have made changes to SimplePostTool.java and changed port 8983 to 8080.

Also made changes in scripts.conf file for port.

still post.jar is looking at port 8983(as i don't know the contents of jar).

Could anyone please suggest something to correct this.

Thanks,
Sandip Kaur

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/

Re: changing port 8983 to 8080 for Tomcat in solr

Posted by sandeep kaur <sa...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thanks Erik

It has helped.

Please bear with me as i am new to java, tomcat and solr

Best Regards,
Sandip Kaur

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Posted by sandeep kaur <sa...@yahoo.co.in>.