Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/18 11:13:56 UTC

Unzip should work in non interactive mode

Hi

Consider situation when deployed zip file is malformed and contains
duplicated files .
When fetcher downloads malformed zip file, that contains duplicated files
(e.g., dist zips generated by gradle) and try to uncompress it, deployment
hang in staged phase because unzip prompt if file should be replaced. unzip
should overwrite this file or break with error. I created issue for this
MESOS-4885
It looks like easy fix, anyone want to shepherd it?

Best
Tomek

Re: Unzip should work in non interactive mode

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.
Patch is ready https://reviews.apache.org/r/45057/diff/1/

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.