Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2013/01/18 08:40:17 UTC

[FalconJx] tests: temp directory

HI,

The tests need a 'temp' directory to run. I there a specific reason
this must be created manually and not by e.g. TestBase?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] tests: temp directory

Posted by Cyrill Zadra <cy...@gmail.com>.
Yep build.xml creates them .. the same way as in compiler.tests
project - copy paste ;-)

Cyrill

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.