Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2017/03/17 05:37:09 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!

Josh Elser and Jing Chen (Jerry) have both been added to the HBase PMC.
These lads have been stellar helping the project along; Jerry for a good
few years now and Josh, though less time served, has made up for the lack
with style. It makes sense that they be made PMCers!

Let me take this opportunity while I have your attention to also welcome
Eshcar Hillel as a Committer on Apache HBase. We are very glad to have her
on-board. She's a brainbox who has been working on the inmemory compaction
project among other things and is without fear when it comes to taking a
deep dive into crud!

Welcome aboard Josh, Jing Chen He, and Eshcar!

St.Ack

Re: ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!

Posted by Phil Yang <ya...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jingcheng Du <du...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to you all!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Quite an on-boarding. Congratulations all!

Posted by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Josh, Jing and Eshcar!

--

-- Appy

Re: ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!

Posted by 宾莉金 or binlijin <bi...@gmail.com>.

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!

Posted by Yi Liang <ea...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Congrats, and warm welcome.

Posted by Stephen Jiang <sy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Umesh Agashe <ua...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Yay!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: ANNOUNCE: Good news!!!! Two new PMC and a new Committer!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!