Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/07/04 05:17:25 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for July 4th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-206918400273/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-206918400273/archives/D5E4SCANM/p1499144503364565

Digest.AI (8:01 AM, July 4th)
Hi ARIA,
*Here’s your digest for July 4th 2017*
There are 18 messages yesterday, and the most active user is ran

*#ariatosca*
 @ran: (p.s.: for the section about validating signatures, see
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#verifying-signature and
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#public-key-not-found )
 (for the checksums, you can either use `sha512sum/md5sum`, or use `gpg
--print-md MD5/SHA512 apache-ariatosca-0.1.0-incubating.tar.gz`)
 @emblemparade: [UPDATE] fixed and rebased my dangling PRs.

ARIA-287 - tox for docs. can't install latest Sphinx on py2.6, but
that's OK because we really don't need to test doc creation on multiple
environments

ARIA-260 - interface inputs. rebased and improved on the tests. btw, the
test format i'm using there is close to what i hope a lot of our tests
would look like: here's a template, here's the expected outputs, go.

ARIA-254 - multiple node support. this was a very painful rebase.
:confused: git mangled a lot of stuff in models.

so, all three can be reviewed and merged as far as i'm concerned.

reminder that tomorrow is independence day in america, so i will
sleeping ALL DAY.

*Links shared by your team today:*

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.