Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2014/09/28 12:50:03 UTC

Plexus Components

Hi,

i have a suggestion....currently there are changes on going in plexus
parts (really good Thanks Kristian...)...but it's hard to know when a
new release is out...

It would be great having a small mail here on the dev list to be
informed about new releases of the plexus components cause many plugins
are using them so it's simpler to follow and to decide to update plugins
with new versions...

What do you think?

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise

Re: Plexus Components

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to follow the repositories on github and get
notifications. Commits with maven-release plugin are a giveaway :)

I don't think the nexus instance posts staging mails to plexus-dev,
but the overall mode of operations in plexus is 1 fix = 1 release. So
jira traffic generally means new releases.

Kristian