Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Yong Chen <yc...@allegronetworks.com> on 2001/06/26 04:37:00 UTC

Apache soap server running on resin

Hi,

Has anyone succeeded in running apache soap server with resin? I'm having a
weird problem:

After setting up the soap server in resin, I can test it using
http://localhost:port/soap/servlet/rpcrouter and it returns right message.
And also I can use web admin page to deploy/list/undeploy (my experimental)
services. No problem.

But if I start resin, then from command line, do a service list (java
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://host:port/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list), it just hangs, never gives
out any message.

What's weird is if, after starting resin, I don't use the above command
line, instead I first go to web to do a service list or deploy or undeploy,
then come back to command line, then this command line command WORKS,
doesn't hang anymore, 'list' returns correct msg.

any clue?

thanks
Yong Chen