Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/12 07:52:15 UTC

Click JIRA Export

Hi Henning and Andrus,

I have been looking at how to import the existing Click JIRA (CLK)
project data into the Apache JIRA instance (CLICK).

I don't know whether this is possible. I would imagine that the XML
export would need to be transformed, as it contains a much of stuff
which we wouldn't want imported into the Apache JIRA instance (user
accounts, other projects, etc).

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Click JIRA Export

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
Hi Malcolm,

unfortunately I don't know JIRA enough to answer this. In the past, we
had projects running their own instances of JIRA (e.g. struts) to port
these informations to the ASF.

	Ciao
		Henning

Re: Click JIRA Export - INFRA-1821

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Our existing Click JIRA [1], has been exported to my people.a.o dir:

/home/sabob/click-2009-01-09.zip
/home/sabob/click-jira-attachment.zip

A couple of notes:

* The JIRA export consists of four projects: Click(Key: CLK),
ClickIDE(Key: CLKE), ClickNB(Key: CLKN) and ClickMVN(Key: CLKMVN).

* ClickNB and ClickMVN are not active and should *not* be imported.

* Click and ClickIDE are actively developed, we'll probably need
two JIRA instances, one for each.

* Infra has already setup a JIRA for Click [2] under the Jira key
CLICK. However the existing Click JIRA uses the key CLK. Perhaps it
would be easier if the same key is used on Apache side?

Let us know if there are anything further we need to provide.

kind regards

bob

[1] http://www.avoka.com/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLICK

Re: Click JIRA Export

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

I have a quite week next week at work so planning to do this then.

regards Malcolm Edgar

Re: Click JIRA Export

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Malcolm,