Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com> on 2013/12/20 00:42:15 UTC

Upleveled 3.3.x branch of cordova-amazon-fireos

Hi, Devs

I have pulled in more latest commits from cordova-android to amazon-fireos in branch 3.3.x. Here is the link:
https://github.com/archananaik/cordova-amazon-fireos/tree/3.3.x

Is it possible to merge these commits to cordova-amazon-fireos apache repo in 3.3.x branch?

Thanks
Archana

Re: Upleveled 3.3.x branch of cordova-amazon-fireos

Posted by "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>.
AwesomeĊ thanks a bunch.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I shall review them!