Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2010/05/28 09:32:12 UTC

Add RAT report to master summary

Hi,

I'd like to add our RAT report
(http://ci.apache.org/projects/forrest/rat-output.txt)
 to the http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html page.

To do that, I need to produce an .xml output, not the .txt version currently
produced.

Any problems with me doing that or can I go ahead?

It means our singular report will be available from

http://ci.apache.org/projects/forrest/rat-output.html

instead.

Thanks

Gav...

Re: Add RAT report to master summary

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to add our RAT report
> (http://ci.apache.org/projects/forrest/rat-output.txt)
>  to the http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html page.
>
> To do that, I need to produce an .xml output, not the .txt version currently
> produced.
>
> Any problems with me doing that or can I go ahead?

+1

--tim

Re: Add RAT report to master summary

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

Nice, thanks Gav...
--tim

Re: Add RAT report to master summary

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Gav... wrote:

> We are now listed at [1] and [2] with nice zero (0) against our name.
>
> Gav...
>
> [1] - http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html
>
> [2] - http://ci.apache.org/projects/forrest/rat-output.html

Fantastic, thanks.

I will update oour Forrest reference to it.

-David

RE: Add RAT report to master summary

Posted by "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.