Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net> on 2010/12/02 16:15:37 UTC

2.0 binaries updated

Hi all,

I have posted the latest binaries and demos/tutorials for 2.0. I also added Javadoc:

http://ixnay.biz/pivot-2.0/
http://ixnay.biz/pivot-2.0/doc/
http://ixnay.biz/pivot-demos/
http://ixnay.biz/pivot-tutorials/

Still looking for feedback - if no one raises any major issues by next week, we'll start the release process.

Thanks,
Greg

AW: AW: 2.0 binaries updated

Posted by Christian Schlichtherle <ch...@schlichtherle.de>.
That's what I was hoping for - sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Christian

Re: AW: 2.0 binaries updated

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.

Re: AW: 2.0 binaries updated

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
We don't use Maven to build Pivot, so it is fairly difficult to get binaries posted to the central repo (it is a manual process). If you are using Maven to build your Pivot app, your best bet is to sync with SVN and run the maven-install build target. That will deploy the latest build to your local Maven repo.

AW: 2.0 binaries updated

Posted by Christian Schlichtherle <ch...@schlichtherle.de>.
Hi,