Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Drasil <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/02 17:36:27 UTC

WS-Addressing and WS-Security in new HTTP endpoints

Hi,

is it possible (in Smx 3.2.2) to use WS-Addressing or WS-Security with the
so-called "new HTTP endpoints"? When I try to add the &lt;http:policies&gt;
element with either &lt;soap:ws-addressing&gt; or &lt;soap:ws-security&gt;
as a child of &lt;http:soap-consumer&gt; element, an attempt to deploy the
SA ends up with the following error (this one is for ws-security, but the
situation is exactly the same for ws-addressing):

org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistrationException:
with name 'org.apache.servicemix.http.endpoints.HttpSoapConsumerEndpoint'
defined in file [\xbean.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested
PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:
PropertyAccessException 1: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException:
Failed to convert property value of type [java.util.ArrayList] to required
type [org.apache.servicemix.soap.api.Policy[]] for property 'policies';
nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert value
of type [org.apache.servicemix.soap.handlers.security.WSSecurityHandler] to
required type [org.apache.servicemix.soap.api.Policy] for property
'policies[0]': no matching editors or conversion strategy found

I looked into the source codes and got the feeling that it is not
implemented yet, but I want to be sure that I am not just doing something
badly.

Re: WS-Addressing and WS-Security in new HTTP endpoints

Posted by rgavlin <rg...@yahoo.com>.
You might consider using the servicemix-cxf-bc component as opposed to the
servicemix-http component if you have WS-* requirements.

/Ron

Posted by Drasil <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by FAlvarez <fe...@ventyx.com>.
Drasil,