Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by udaya allu <ud...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/04/19 18:58:00 UTC

Request help on how to try global level counters to aggregate the customized results from assertions from each iteration of thread group

Request help on how to try global level counters  to aggregate the customized  results from assertions from each iteration of thread group I am able to generate these required ones with in each thread group.But not able summarize across iterations Example / Sample from my test results (Please let me know what other details you need to help me) Performance Test Results Using JMeterTest Environment: ________________________SUMMARY:Total number of users:${counter_Reg_Get}Total REGISTERED Users: ${counter_Reg_Post}  403_count: 0404_count: 0counter_test: 0threadGroup_counter: 1GET_registration_counter: 1POST_Registration_counter: 1TestPlan_counter: ${TestPlan_counter}root_counter: 1 And I want something like , after 10 loops  GET_registration_counter: 10POST_Registration_counter: 10 But I see the repition of the same 1 sGET_registration_counter: 1POST_Registration_counter: 1 Thank you Udaya Allu 703-226-9864(mobile)