Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca> on 2011/11/18 07:10:15 UTC

wicketstuff-core master branch now tracks wicket 6.0-SNAPSHOT

Hello,

Issue #75 (https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues/75) was raised to
create a core-1.5.x branch in wicketstuff-core.

I have done this and switched the master branch to track wicket
6.0-SNAPSHOT and switch the version number to 6.0-SNAPSHOT since we
track the wicket upstream version numbers.

I have created the changes in the ci.wicketstuff.org server but both
tree's seem to need a full build which may take about 4-5 hours to run.

If you have outstanding changes please take care when merging to use the
right branch.

i.e. your master to origin/core-1.5.x

Regards,

Mike