Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/15 23:53:50 UTC

nour, sig, someone ... can you unzip our site?

I posted this request this morning for Nour to pick up, but looks like
he's busy.

Right now our website [1]  seems only to hold a .tar.bz2 of the site
that Nour built over the weekend.

Could someone with relevant karma please unzip it ... it doesn't look
particular impressive right now!  It'd be nice to have there for the
incubator board meeting for Nov, which is imminent.

Thx
Dan

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/isis/

Re: nour, sig, someone ... can you unzip our site?

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hey all...

   Sorry it is my fault not to send an e-mail to explain, I was
uploading the new site yesterday and the internet connection kept
going off :S. So I couldn't do it from my home and waited till I got
my parents' and I am uploading it now and will unzip as soon as it is
uploaded. Sorry again :(.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: nour, sig, someone ... can you unzip our site?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <sg...@gmx.at>.
Hi folks,