Posted to user@click.apache.org by "Hans C. Poo" <ha...@welinux.cl> on 2011/09/29 18:15:14 UTC

CheckList with horizontal layout

Hi,

I've not found configuration to make a CheckList display horizontally, i've thinking in two solutions:

1. Subclass CheckList and reimplemente public  render(HtmlStringBuffer buffer).
2. Use JQuery and add float left to li elements after page loads.

I think that it's a common requirement, are there any alternatives ?

Bye
Hans

Re: CheckList with horizontal layout

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hans,

2011/9/30 Hans C. Poo <ha...@welinux.cl>:
> I've not found configuration to make a CheckList display horizontally,

Yes, CheckList doesn't have such an option.

> i've thinking in two solutions:
>
> 1. Subclass CheckList and reimplemente public  render(HtmlStringBuffer buffer).
> 2. Use JQuery and add float left to li elements after page loads.
>
> I think that it's a common requirement, are there any alternatives ?

I can't know clearly what is horizontal version of CheckList that you say,
but I think you should extend the component and override renderHtml()
if you want to customize an existing component appearance.

Naoki Takezoe