Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "K. Mackowiak" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 10:55:58 UTC

Camel component doesn't propagate CORRELATION_ID

Hello

I'm using ServiceMix with Camel component.
I have 3 service units in configuration

SU A -> CAMEL SU - SU B
(SU A sends messages to Camel SU and then CAMEL SU send messages to SU B)
When message exchange goes through Camel SU the correlation id is lost.
It seems for me that Correlation Id is not propagated by Camel component.
Would it be possible to add this propagation to Camel component.

Thanks in advance.
Chris