Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by The Doctor <do...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> on 2008/04/08 15:43:35 UTC

http://www.nk.ca/blog/

http://www.nk.ca/blog/ .

In that blog, there is a section for Spam and Phish for your reasearch.

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doctor@nl2k.ab.ca	Ici doctor@nl2k.ab.ca

believed to be clean.

Re: http://www.nk.ca/blog/

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 08.04.08 09:50, The Doctor wrote:
> Anyone doing anti-spam research.

please stop thread hijacking then. It you're writing new post, send it as
new mail and not as a reply to other mail. I am not doing antispam research,
plest don't answer my mails as if I were...

Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm

Re: http://www.nk.ca/blog/

Posted by The Doctor <do...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca>.

Re: http://www.nk.ca/blog/