Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vijayakumar <bc...@altechindia.com> on 2009/09/30 06:55:04 UTC

Removing Ajax.do pages from Test Plan

Dear All ,

I have recorded my test plan which contains many .jsp and .do files [ Java Application ] .

It has some ajax.do files also , While executing this test plans with 300 concurrent users , these ajax files are giving more errors [ Error % ] . So I have decided to remove these ajax files ( using Remove Option ) from my test plan and I did it .

But while running my same test plan after removing the ajax pages , The duration of test execution is 3 times longer than the actual time taken .

Can anyone please explain me why Is this happend ? or Can i Use the disable option instead of removing this ?? Wil it be effective for my target ??

Please explain .

Thanking You
With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C

Re: Removing Ajax.do pages from Test Plan

Posted by vijayakumar <bc...@altechindia.com>.
Okay ! Sebb ,

Thanks for your Help . I shall do the needful .

With warm regards,
Vijayakumar.C
Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.