Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 14:11:02 UTC

Open and unscheduled JIRAs

We've currently lots of open and unscheduled JIRAs:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUScany. A lot look like they've been
fixed or are no longer relevant. I'm going to start trying to clean them up
so its clear what we have for M2. It would be really helpful if everyone
could have a quick look and close/assign/schedule any that are obvious to
you.

   ...ant

Re: Open and unscheduled JIRAs

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
First pass at this is done. We've 86 open JIRA's for Java-M2 and no
unscheduled JIRAs - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUScany. For the M2
release we should get those 86 done or rescheduled to Java-Mx.

Anything I didn't know what to do with I put for M2 so a lot of those 86 are
likely already done, no longer relevant, or not for M2. Still need you all
to start looking and closing or rescheduling those you know about.

Sorry about all the JIRA emails

   ...ant