Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by testerinCO <cm...@comcast.net> on 2011/11/22 18:28:49 UTC

Does jmeter support CMAC encryption

I working on a script with many tokens.  Part of the token is encrypted.
Does jmeter support CMAC encryption?  Fitnesse has a method called
"org.eclg.fitnesse.tools.CryptoFixture".  Is there a way to do this in
jmeter?  Thanks

Re: Does jmeter support CMAC encryption

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 22 November 2011 17:28, testerinCO <cm...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I working on a script with many tokens.  Part of the token is encrypted.

What does the encryption/decryption in the application you are
simulating with JMeter?

Are you sure you need to encrypt/decrypt the token?

> Does jmeter support CMAC encryption?

No.

> Fitnesse has a method called
> "org.eclg.fitnesse.tools.CryptoFixture".  Is there a way to do this in
> jmeter?  Thanks

Only by writing your own code.

You can either write your own function, or you could write the code to
generate the token, and use one of the scripting interfaces such as
BSF or BeanShell to invoke the code in JMeter.

Or you may be able to somehow use the facilities/code of the
application you are using JMeter to replace.