Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mathilde Pellerin <ma...@statlife.fr> on 2011/07/19 17:29:28 UTC

enable submit button obly when all fields are filled

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a simple way to enable the submit button of a form only
when all fields of this form are filled?
Thanks to AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior, I can enable my button when I
fill a field, but I want enable my button only when all fields are filled
and I don't know how to do that.

Is there a method like AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior but for entire
form?

thanks

--
*Mathilde Pellerin*
Ingénieur en développement de logiciel

STATLIFE
tel : 01.42.11.64.88
mail : mathilde.pellerin@statlife.fr

Re: enable submit button obly when all fields are filled

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
use javascript, im sure there are at least 10 jquery plugins that can do that...

-igor